30 Photos That Show What Happens When People Party a Little TOO Hard
- The 20 Products Thatll Maximize Your Grills Versatility
- 4 Ways Alcohol Reveals Who Your Ride-Or-Die Friends Really Are
- 13 Bike Accessories To Help You Get Drunk
- 15+ Of The Funniest Bar & Cafe Chalkboard Signs Ever
- Driver wearing ‘Hold my beer’ shirt arrested for DUI
- Beer duty: German tax inspector breaks tankard-carrying world record
Polish Up Your Brewing Skills!
From internationally recognised beer-brewing authority Randy Mosher comes the ultimate guide to the craft, for beginners and advanced brewers alike.
Featuring plainspeaking, fun-to-read instructions, more than 150 colourful graphics and illustrations of process and technique and 30 master recipes for classic and popular brews, this handbook covers everything from choosing ingredients and equipment to mashing, bottling, tasting and serving.
With much-lauded expertise, Mosher simplifies the complexities—at once inspiring and teaching today's burgeoning new league of home brewers.