Brewery Worker Is Awarded Employee of the Month for a Prank That Caused the Recall of 200,000 Beers
- Cuba running low on beer as thirsty US tourists descend
- 3 Reasons Drinking Beer Is Actually Really Good For You
- This Is Why Drinking Beer Makes Guys Way Better In Bed
- Beer duty: German tax inspector breaks tankard-carrying world record
- Vagina Beer Is Here Yes, Thats Beer Made From Actual Vaginas.
- 15 Beer Ads That Are Supremely Absurd
Polish Up Your Brewing Skills!
From internationally recognised beer-brewing authority Randy Mosher comes the ultimate guide to the craft, for beginners and advanced brewers alike.
Featuring plainspeaking, fun-to-read instructions, more than 150 colourful graphics and illustrations of process and technique and 30 master recipes for classic and popular brews, this handbook covers everything from choosing ingredients and equipment to mashing, bottling, tasting and serving.
With much-lauded expertise, Mosher simplifies the complexities—at once inspiring and teaching today's burgeoning new league of home brewers.